Candle type diatomaceous earth filter
The candle type diatomaceous earth filtration system consists of a candle type diatomaceous earth filter main body, a piping system, and an electric control system. The candle type diatomaceous earth filter main body is composed of a cylindrical cone bottom type main filter tank, a mixing and adding device, a piping system, and the like; the main filter tank body is divided into a filtrate chamber and a feeding chamber by a wicking mounting plate. In part, the wick is fixed on the mounting plate by a special flange, and the elliptical end of the sub-spherical surface is located above the wick mounting plate for use as a filtrate collection chamber, and the bottom portion of the cylindrical cone is used as a filter feeding chamber, and the cone bottom Part of the cleaning process is used to collect and discharge diatomaceous earth mud and to distribute the suspension during precoating and filtration.
The wine to be filtered enters the cone bottom of the tank together with the added diatomaceous earth, and the filter aid such as diatomaceous earth can be uniformly pre-coated or added to the surface of each filter candle through a special jet feed distributor; Under the action of pressure, the liquor is separated by sieving, intercepting and adsorbing by a filter aid such as diatomaceous earth to separate yeast and solid particles.
The system has advanced structure, safe operation, short auxiliary working time, no mechanical transmission parts in the whole process of filtration, slagging, cleaning and disinfection, and sterilization; the special structure of the candlestick is used as the filter element, and it is almost never worn; And reduce the water consumption.
The main filter element of the system - the wick core is precise, the filter layer is stable and reliable; and the optimized wick matrix distribution structure can make the protein precipitation space and the diatomite bearing space more reasonable, the composite filter life is longer; due to the wick The filtering interface is round, so as the coating is continuously thickened, the filtration area will gradually increase; one pre-coating can obtain a larger amount of filtration, so the consumption of tons of wine is less, generally below 1kg/ton of wine.
The candle type diatomite filtration system is made of acid-resistant and high-quality stainless steel. The surface in contact with the liquid is smooth and easy to clean, without any dead corners of the residue, and the outer surface gloss is uniform and uniform;
The system configuration is excellent, the system valve is manually operated, and the filter system internally controls the flow rate to achieve pressure balance, which can fully exert the system filtration performance and ensure that the system is in the optimal filtration state to obtain the maximum filtration efficiency and better filtration quality.
Since the filter wick is fixed at one end, it must be ensured that the diatomaceous earth entering the filter during filtration cannot be excessive, which may cause the wick to bend or even be damaged.
a), candle type diatomaceous earth filter:
1. Adopting the most advanced technology in the world, the trapezoidal stainless steel wire wound wick has the advantages of high precision of line gap size, smooth appearance, strong rigidity, anti-wear and easy cleaning. The wick is installed from top to bottom, simple. Convenience.
2. The filter wine is carried out in a fully enclosed high-quality stainless steel container and sanitary piping system. The inner and outer surfaces of the container are polished by the most advanced automatic polishing machine.
3, the filter unit has no moving parts, no cardboard, almost no wearing parts, and low operating cost, can run all year round, easy to repair and maintain.
4. The wick, pump, valve and electrical components are all produced by the most professional manufacturers in China, thus ensuring the system has good performance.
5. The filtration period is long, the total soil consumption of diatomite is small, and the labor intensity of the operators is low.
b) Piping system
1. Manual butterfly valve is used for manual operation.
c) Electrical control system
1. Adopt domestic high quality electrical control.
|Material pump||Adding pump||Mixer||L×W×H (mm)|
diatomaceous earth filter