Beer production process

Beer production process

Beer production process


1, saccharification
Saccharification is the qualitative change in the malt protein, which breaks down the starch into sugar and then produces alcohol and carbon dioxide during the fermentation process.
The transformation process is carried out under the action of an enzyme. Each enzyme has the most suitable temperature conditions, and it can function to produce the optimum pH. However, enzymes are extremely sensitive to temperature, and when they exceed the optimum temperature, they are quickly destroyed. The above characteristics of the enzyme determine the process technology of saccharification.
2. mash filtration
The purpose is to separate the undissolved portion (slag) of the mash from the dissolved portion.
In the case of stirring, the mash should be pumped from the graining tank into the filter tank (tank). The graining tank has a false bottom (sifter) composed of a hole plate, which can play the role of filtration. . The mash is then allowed to stop for 20-25 minutes. During this time, turn on the faucet and start the filtration of pure juice. The filtered liquid flows to the precipitation tank, which will initially filter the turbid portion and then reflux to the filtration tank until clear. After clarification, turn the faucet into the proper moderation and introduce the clarified wort into the boiling pot. Care should be taken throughout the filtration time. The power of the pump should be adjusted so that it does not let the slag layer get together because it will cause the filter to be blocked. If the filtration stops, use a stirring device to relax the slag. Then, after about 10 minutes of rest, start the filtration again, start the operation and start time again, and then circulate the turbid beer back. Filter tank. The filtration of the pure juice (liquid) is always carried out until the filtration is complete, that is, there is no liquid on the slag. This is important. Because pure liquid is the most valuable part of branded beer. After the pure liquid is collected, its quantity and graininess (Balling fou) should be determined.
3. Boiled hops
The purpose of boiling hops is to make the bitterness and aroma of the flowers enter the beer liquid, and adjust the graininess of the beer liquid (Balling fou), which is the disinfection of the beer liquid and actively precipitate the protein. Another way of saying is called condensation.
It takes at least 90 minutes to cook the hops, which is necessary to make the desired chemical and physical changes in the beer. The addition of hops takes place in three steps. The first step: put it under the filter of wort. This hop dose consists of bitter flowers. The next two hop doses give the beer a fragrant hop. Step 2: Put 85% of the aromatic hop dose into the 60 minutes after the start of boiling. Step 3: In the remaining dose, the remaining 15% of the aromatic hops are placed in an empty whirlpool.
At the end of the boiling, turn off the boiler equipment and determine the amount of beer and the amount of beer (Balling fou). Write the measured data on the wine list. The hot wort is then pumped into the whirlpool.
4. Precipitation
The purpose is to separate the protein, undissolved hop composition precipitated during the hop boiling process. We call this sediment a hot wine tank (hot sediment).
This process is completed in 40 minutes, that is, the hot wort stays in the whirlpool for such a long time, during which the scent of the hop is placed in the sedimentation tank, and the aromatic substance is also dissolved in the beer liquid. The beer in the sedimentation tank is always pumped into the cooling device through the upper wine pipe, so that the sediment remains in the sedimentation tank.

TAG:

WEMAC

For professional brewery solution and exactly quotation, please feel free to send inquiry below.

Click image to refresh