How to maintain the craft beer equipment?
Just like taking care of your lover, craft beer equipment requires meticulous care and careful maintenance.Please check the following suggestions:
1. The beer equipment is strictly prohibited to use Cl- detergent or disinfectant.
2. Please clean the equipment thoroughly before discontinuing for long time,and after the water is clean, close each valve.In addition, the equipment
should be thoroughly cleaned and repeated several times after the equipment has been removed for a long time.
3.Please check the wiring and grounding of each motor and pump regularly to ensure the correct wiring.Check the oil level of the motor and hydraulic
unit, and add lubricating oil regularly according to the manual.Regularly check whether the fastening of each connector is made.All pumps shall not
be idled and reversed, and the pump seal should be replaced in time.
4. Check whether there is foreign material impurities in the hopper, check whether the fastener on the pulverizer is loose, and the reliability of the
safety protection device of the belt.Regularly clean the mill roller.
5. Check whether the pressure gauges and safety valves of steam heating equipment are normal, and ensure that the steam traps are unblocked;Do
not turn on heating if you do not have the specified liquid level.When the equipment is running, high temperature pipes, such as steam and wheat
juice, and the top of saccharifying equipment should be hung with warning signs to prevent scalding.
6. When filtering, it is forbidden to extract wheat juice and damage the sieve plate.When the equipment is not used, there is no pressure on the sieve
plate to avoid the deformation of the sieve plate.Ensure that all mechanical parts run smoothly when the equipment is running.
7. Check whether the plate heat exchanger has leakage, leakage and string liquid, if any, it should be repaired immediately.
8. Pay attention to the concentration of alkaline water in the alkaline water tank. If the concentration of alkaline water is too low or too cloudy, it cannot
be used for washing and should be replaced in time.
9. Check valves at any time. If any leakage is found, repair or replace it in time.
10. Check the instructions on the switchboard frequently, and calibrate the temperature of the mercury (or alcohol) thermometer to ensure the
accuracy of the process parameters.
11. The mash equipment should be flushed with water after each use, and the mash pipe, plate heat exchanger and the wheat juice pipe should
also be rinsed.
12. The equipment process pipeline, cooling pipe and exhaust pipe are strictly prohibited to grasp and climb.
13. The equipment should be stopped electricity and steam for maintenance and set the warning.